2013/08/06

Hello everyone - and what's all this about anyways?

Since this is my first post, I will tell you what this blog will be about:
I want to share my thoughts about a vegan lifestyle, including reviews for restaurants and my favourite recipes, with you.
Additionally I want to talk about eco / green alternatives for everyday living and how living green is compatible with my busy life as a full-time student, a job and social-life.
 I want to share a few of my Do-it-Yourself- projects, including instructions and photos, so you could make your own.

I will write my posts in German and English, so everything is posted twice here ;) (my YouTube- Videos are in English)

From time to time I might have a guest-blogger, so if YOU want to write an article just let me know and we can figure something out. And if there is a certain topic regarding green living, you always wanted to read about, please let me know and I will write about that as soon as possible!

I will try to post once a week :)

and last but not least: I hope you enjoy reading my blog, so stay tuned for the upcoming posts :)

Love,
Julia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :)